TikiKitchen Inc. provides visual design and creative services ranging from print pieces and physical business collateral such as business cards to motion graphics and multimedia design to web development and User Interface/User Interaction design for a number of tech clients in Indianapolis including Lumavate, Bolstra, Boosterville, as well companies in Florida and New York.
TikiKitchen Inc is looking for a graphic design intern to help in the day to day operations of creating print, web, and multimedia pieces to support our clients’ business goals under guided art direction, and develop both design and development skills to strengthen their own design practices.
Our graphic design interns duties may include:
- Making updates to existing print collateral.
- Join in on client meetings to gain knowledge of the clients business needs.
- Learn new methods of design such as interaction design, and user experience design.
- Make updates to client and company websites as needed.
- Assist in creation of elements to be used in motion graphics and multimedia presentations.
- Test and review websites for quality assurance.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud and other popular graphic design tools.
- Understanding of basic graphic design principles.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Be willing to meet with clients, and work with them directly.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and a link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.